I Like Summer Gigs!

Fro

Experienced
Even though Summer in Wisconsin is really short, we do make the most of it while we have it. This was a boat party on a lake. We played on a barge.

boatjam1.jpg

boatjam2.JPG

boatjam3.jpg

And I like girls in bikinis!

...even pasty cheeseheads who get a month of sun in a year.

Reactions: Fro
And I like girls in bikinis!

...even pasty cheeseheads who get a month of sun in a year.
I love the couple on the front left: He is the fat everyday car-mechanic and she is the hot busty babe you normally only see in a Hooters. You wonder how they ended up together...

But damn, I'm envious. This looks like so much fun. I'd be scared as shit about my gear getting wet, though.

EDIT: I just realized the sexual implications of "my gear getting wet" and I appreciate that.

I love the couple on the front left: He is the fat everyday car-mechanic and she is the hot busty babe you normally only see in a Hooters. You wonder how they ended up together...

But damn, I'm envious. This looks like so much fun. I'd be scared as shit about my gear getting wet, though.

EDIT: I just realized the sexual implications of "my gear getting wet" and I appreciate that.
Zwieb, I think this might be the first time you and I are 100% completely on the same page!

...except that guy who looks like Joe mechanic is probably a hedge fund manager and makes more in a month than I do in a year. Chics dig a huge bulge in a dude's pants, the one in the right butt pocket.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

maybe it's because she's not a superficial biotch ;) and he's a cool dude. not every relationship is based off looks.

It's funny, because the girl in question jumped up on stage and sang a few songs with us. We had never met her before, and I just didn't feel like kicking her off the stage for some reason. So sing, I don't mind. :)

boatjam5.JPG

And these three jumped up on stage as well. Although they did not sing, I did not mind that they did not sing.

boatjam4.JPG

I know that the band gear looks like it's extremely close to the water, but the barge was surprisingly stable. We strapped a few things to the bass bins, which weren't going anywhere. There was a bit of splashing on the last few songs. Apparently people thought it was better to splash instead of clapping. We were running wireless, and powered by a generator. The equipment survived, and we will definitely do this again next year.

It's funny, because the girl in question jumped up on stage and sang a few songs with us. We had never met her before, and I just didn't feel like kicking her off the stage for some reason. So sing, I don't mind. :)

boatjam5.JPG

And these three jumped up on stage as well. Although they did not sing, I did not mind that they did not sing.

boatjam4.JPG

Yeah, they all have two pretty good arguments for staying on stage.
Though she looked better from afar. ;)

Oh, and well done on that headband cred...

I know that the band gear looks like it's extremely close to the water, but the barge was surprisingly stable. We strapped a few things to the bass bins, which weren't going anywhere. There was a bit of splashing on the last few songs. Apparently people thought it was better to splash instead of clapping. We were running wireless, and powered by a generator. The equipment survived, and we will definitely do this again next year.

Well, running wireless is probably the only choice you have for such a gig. At least if you don't like the idea of getting electrocuted.... ;)

Last edited:
Looks like a ball...and who doesn't love bikini's??
As long as it's fun and you're not worrying about gear the whole time.

Rock on brother, you deserve a nice day once in a while up there in WI, LOL

Back
Top Bottom