FRACTAL AUDIO SYSTEMS T SHIRTS!

lemon67

Hey, Id love to walk around sporting a Fractal Audio systems, and or and Axe-FX ultra shirt. I just love my ultra so much I want to tell the world. We need shirts!

LOL I've posted similar posts concerning swag. But please don't take any time away from the official footpedal. I wants it so.

TimmyM said:
OzoneJunkie said:
Fractal Thong Ultra for my gf... once I get one... :lol:

Nothing like tweaking a g-string... :eek:

:lol:

What was that Whitesnake song? She's got her G-string tuned to A... :lol:

As long as she doesn't have locking tuners :) or worse, a locking nut :eek:

OzoneJunkie said:
TimmyM said:
OzoneJunkie said:
Fractal Thong Ultra for my gf... once I get one... :lol:

Nothing like tweaking a g-string... :eek:

:lol:

What was that Whitesnake song? She's got her G-string tuned to A... :lol:

As long as she doesn't have locking tuners :) or worse, a locking nut :eek:

Kittens Got Claws from Slip of the Tongue. And of course Mr. Vai answers by bending the open G string up a step to A with the whammy bar.

I'll take Hair Band trivia for $400, Alex. :geek:

We should open a "best slogan" thread to do some public brainstorming.

On HRI someone posted the idea of: "HRI makes our ladies w/d/w" (which I found pretty cool).

It should still be rock. I mean if you have a black T-Shirt with "Marshall" on it, it's rock. Can we achieve the same kind of impact?

Hrm. There's a dude that operates a print-screen shop out of an office room in my gf's apartment complex. And my mom does her own embroidering. I think it'd be easy to get a shirt made up =)

Sign me up for an Ultrafied shirt. XXL.

I love that EH-shop! They have Baby BIBs! Get me a pink one with logo and Ultrafied! for my toddler!!!

Spaghetti tank for my wife.

Hey, you can even print on the back of the thong!!! Gotta have a fractal f for that spot! My wife will never go to bed alone again, cause I'm on the forum...

That's so cool.

Dutch said:
Sign me up for an Ultrafied shirt. XXL.

I love that EH-shop! They have Baby BIBs! Get me a pink one with logo and Ultrafied! for my toddler!!!

Spaghetti tank for my wife.

That's so cool.

I know right? The service EH is using is perfectly accessible to the average person. So (with Cliffs permission of course) Axe-geek swag could be completely user driven.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/

I'm surprised Fractal hasnt gotten around to this yet, it's a no-brainer for an easy extra revenue stream.

Its so easy too, you can outsource the whole thing to a company that does it all for you as a service. Send them your logo/graphic and they do everything else; put it on shirts, hats, whatever and then sell/ship orders direct to customers from their own website. Here's an example: http://www.adcomarketing.com/Article/Ad ... vices.html

We want merch!

count me in for a Black Long Sleeve T, (no pocket, or course) with the Fractal Logo in small print on the front chest and larger print on center back. PM if you need anymore detail.......;)

I'd pay a handsome 30 smackers, easily.

just looking to sport my Gang's colors......then again, I might get shot by a Line 6 member on a drive by........

Back
Top Bottom