Fractal Audio AMP models: your super guide to all AMP models

iaresee

Administrator
Super forumite and beta tester @yek ran a daily series that goes, one by one, through all the amp models in the Axe-Fx II's and AX8's 's AMP block.

Each AMP is a new post in this forum. That can make finding them a little hard.
So here's a handy search that will show you all of the threads he's made for all of the models.
Bookmark it!

Of course, all the information in his posts is derived mostly from this page on the Fractal Audio wiki: an invaluable source of information that you too can contribute to!

There's a comprehensive PDF Guide now too, containing the contents of all threads, and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is really helpful, worth to translate them for the german forum, if i get some time, thank you Yek !

This is great! Would it be possible to add some sample settings? I have absolutely no idea how to dial in most of these amps as I only tend to use the high gain ones

This is great! Would it be possible to add some sample settings? I have absolutely no idea how to dial in most of these amps as I only tend to use the high gain ones
The posts have setting suggestions and tips for dialing in the amps. Please read them.

Hmmm, when I started AOTW very few people contributed. Perhaps I was the wrong candidate for the job or the format was flawed.

Hmmm, when I started AOTW very few people contributed. Perhaps I was the wrong candidate for the job or the format was flawed.

I think this one, Yek is taking on most of the heavy lifting and other people are offering up additional info and anecdotes.

Thank you iareese :)
I like to know that this thread
It will not be lost ;)

I'd like to see other threads, managed in this way :rolleyes:
Example, Driver Blocks :cool:

Back
Top Bottom