Fractal Audio AMP Models: PDF Guide

simviz

The download link links to the latest revision of the guide.

Hi All,

In Yek's post "COMPLETED: Fractal Audio AMP models thread series", he said:

The contents will shortly also be available in an alternative readable way.​
Well, with his kind permission, I bring to you "Yek's Guide to the Fractal Audio Amplifier Models" for you to download, print, read to your children at bedtime, leave at non-Axe owning bandmate's places or whatever you choose to do with it.

I must stress, all the good content is Yek's hard work. Any of the mistakes are all mine!

If you like the document and find it useful, please donate to Yek's good cause (and even if you don't like it, feel free to donate anyway :) ) .

I'm not sure I can keep it up to date but any mistakes you find, shoot them through and I'll try to update.

Enjoy!

book.jpg
guide.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a short time ago @simviz mailed me about this. And I was completely surprised and amazed by the terrific work he did here. This is a great format, either on paper or online. And he added content.

Well done, simviz, and thank you!

There will be differences between the contents of the threads and this guide (for example: I updated the IIC+ thread yesterday), but they will be minimal and minor.

Last edited:
Added to my iBooks .
Was expecting a bunch of text but holy crap this is very very nice indeed.
What a community!

Wow, I don't print out online manuals usually, but this will incredibly helpful to have on hand. Fantastic work!

Thanks all for your kind words.

Putting the document together has given me an insight into exactly how much effort it took for @yek to pull together those daily posts (thanks again, yek!). I just did a bit of cut-and-paste. :)

As yek said, if you want the most up to date content, the wiki and the forum posts are the best place to go. The document is a point in time, with a few pretty pictures.

This is pure gold, thanks a lot :)
Can i add it to the AxeFx archives?

It would be a great honour to have the document in the AxeFX archives. Your site and content has been a fantastic source of reference over the years. Thank you!

Great Job Man, A Reference Guide.

Many Thanks.

I have a copy of your great Amp Model Gallery printed and use it all the time as a quick reference. I think this document and your guide really compliment each other.

Thanks again everyone. Glad you like it!

Back
Top Bottom