Firmware Version 10.12 Now Available

www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/firmware-presets/axe-fx-2/10.0/axefx2_10p12.zip

Added “Cut” switch to Amp block. When active this reduces the amount of low frequencies into the amp simulation. This can be used to achieve a “tighter” tone or to reduce low-end “flub”. This is similar to increasing the Low Cut frequency but still retains some low end so it doesn’t get thin.

Didn't install V10.12 yet but Is this "Cut" controllable with an (external) switch?
Could be a use to switch it temporary off for a (heavy, full sounded) guitar intro and when released the cut comes in so the sound will be tighter and more mid......?

Didn't install V10.12 yet but Is this "Cut" controllable with an (external) switch?
Could be a use to switch it temporary off for a (heavy, full sounded) guitar intro and when released the cut comes in so the sound will be tighter and more mid......?

don't know about switch control, but it's not like that.. it's pretty subtle (IMHO) but it helps get rid of the bass you don't want.

The bug is definitely related to the Tape Chorus setting. Seems to happen anytime that type is selected no matter what the preset. I'm looking into this now.
just saw this embedded in this thread.
decided to set up my patches from scratch after reading this thread
http://forum.fractalaudio.com/mfc-discussion/72187-possible-do.html
and was scrolling through the chorus types in the block when the unit emitted an awful noise upon hitting the tape chorus.
good to know it is being sorted out.:encouragement:

I've update to the lastest firmware 10.12 and have several questions. Hopefully someone will have answers. The description page that describes whats new, mentioned " numerous enhancements to support Axe-edit 3.0". Has this editor been released already?
Where do I find the Tilt EQ slope filter?
I did find the "Cut" switch to AMP block on the Axe fx itself but where is it located on the axe editor?
I also don't know where to locate the Smoothed control imput to remove "grit" for the Wah. on the Axe unit or the axe editor
I don't think none of the updates are showing in my axe editor. which if I'm not mistaken is 1.9
HELP! Any information on these issues would be most appreciated.

Ok, Not using the axe editor will eliminate the problems with the editor, but where do I find the Smoothed control for the wah and the tilt slope filter?

Just got my AF2 a few hours ago, updated to today.s latest firmware v10.12.
I'm so green/newb but slowing building presets that are killer thanks to the patch axe exchange.

Please anyone coming up with killer sounding presets upload them.

Just got my AF2 a few hours ago, updated to today.s latest firmware v10.12.
I'm so green/newb but slowing building presets that are killer thanks to the patch axe exchange.

Please anyone coming up with killer sounding presets upload them.

Man, your name is going to confuse a lot of people. I had to do a double take for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom