Firmware Version 10.12 Now Available

Thanks Cliff! More Ecstasy please!!! Great update but don't stop with that Ecstasy until all the switches are modeled: structure, boost, plexi, pre-eq, excursion, etc.

But before doing that Cliff might want to upgrade his 20th Anniversary to the holy grail Ecstasy 100B ;)

I'd break down and buy my own if Reinhold would give me access to all of the advanced parameters! :D
All you need is a soldering iron!

Tried the Bogner Blue M: really good ! wanted to test the Red Modern, but spend all my time on the Blue M :more gain, very rock, with the Blue Classic for crunchy blues... I made instantely a X-Y amp in my patch. So great to have an AF2 and beeing able to do all those tweakeries... :mrgreen
Will test the Mesa 5 band eq with my mesa patches this evening.

Man.... every time I leave the computer for more than 4 hours I come back and there is an update :lol

I have owned this thing for like 3 weeks and already 4 updates. WOW! I knew Cliff was a monster, but it is hard to appreciate until you are on the edge of updates :)

Seems amazing since I can still remember Cliff saying on Harmony Central that he was working on something that was going to change how we all think about digital modeling..... (2005ish...)

Thanks Cliff! More Ecstasy please!!! Great update but don't stop with that Ecstasy until all the switches are modeled: structure, boost, plexi, pre-eq, excursion, etc. You can even model the handle, grill, and feet for all I care. I'd break down and buy my own if Reinhold would give me access to all of the advanced parameters! :D

Most of that is already modeled. We have all the structures now. boost is already there. pre-eq is just different bright cap values, excursion is different depth values. Plexi mode is there but we do have several plexis :)

Back
Top Bottom