Firmware Version 10.06 Now Available

There are things we must let slide, and there are things that can truly upset:

28080613_zpsf9ae47c4.jpg

How on earth did they manage to put only one single tile right out of so many?

Last edited:
Why do people fuss on this? That is the question. Sorta like said, Cliff being who he is, he'd eventually find out something was askew. Although reporting ideas and feelings in a sincere manner gets his attention. Regardless, you're coverd. With Quaker State. I mean....

There are things we must let slide, and there are things that can truly upset:

28080613_zpsf9ae47c4.jpg

I think it looks coool. Makes me think of chemical bonds, and a goat's head (actually more like Airwolf) missing a horn. Probly did it on purpose, though not for those reasons, likely.

I think it looks coool. Makes me think of chemical bonds, and a goat's head (actually more like Airwolf) missing a horn. Probly did it on purpose, though not for those reasons, likely.

It'd drive me nuts personally, but then again, sources close to me say I'm already there.

It wasn't the MIMIC process that went awry, it was the guy behind the keyboard. After I had gotten about 3/4 of the way through the amps I decided to add some fields to the amp model structure which would make modeling new amps easier. This meant going back to all the amps that had been modeled and MIMIC'd and adding these fields. In 90% of the cases the value of these fields is irrelevant. However there are a few amps where this value was relevant and I set it to the wrong value. So the model was correct, I added some data and broke the model. What I broke was analogous to changing a highpass to a lowpass except not quite that drastic.

Thanks for the clarification Cliff, and now this makes a lot more sense to me. I was fearful that MIMIC did not always work properly and as you stated, that's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom