Eruption Plexi preset?

ScottyB

Experienced
Has anyone attempted to recreate the Eruption Plexi preset in the AX8 yet? (5 scenes, really cool replication of the tape delay at the end.) If not, would anyone with a II / XL / XL+ be interested in creating some blocks from the linked preset and sharing them in this thread? (It's in AF2 file format).

Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Thank you! :)

Has anyone attempted to recreate the Eruption Plexi AF2 preset in the AX8 yet? (5 scenes, really cool replication of the tape delay at the end.) If not, would anyone with a II / XL / XL+ be interested in creating some blocks from the linked preset and sharing them in this thread? (It's in AF2 file format).

If you're talking about Moke's great Eruption preset, I migrated it to my AX8, and it sounds just as perfect.

BTW, I do use the same guitar as Moke (MM Axis).

Has anyone attempted to recreate the Eruption Plexi preset in the AX8 yet? (5 scenes, really cool replication of the tape delay at the end.) If not, would anyone with a II / XL / XL+ be interested in creating some blocks from the linked preset and sharing them in this thread? (It's in AF2 file format).

When I clicked on the link to that preset.......I thought that the description of the 5 scenes looked awfully familiar.;):D......Although the newer version now uses a 'Brit 800' model with the master volume location moved to 'Post - PI'

That sound awful Moke ... Awfully good that is :)

I may try this patch tonight - But I am no Van Halen (and no Moke either)

Just as a reference.....It should hopefully sound something like this? I even included some free clams....;)

That's what it sounds like! The few VH patches I tried on Helix were so overdone that they don't sound good. I'm not much of a VH player, but your scene for the tapping sequence in Eruption seemed right on!

Well - I am surely no EVH and absolutely no @Moke , but there is nothing wrong with the sound :) (scene 3)

(Disclaimer - I have never tried Eruption, it is just some random triad tapping and a poor adaptation of the jump solo, which I fail completely)

I think, I will try to sneak in the Cameron Atomica amp, it is great for EVH sounds

Man it sounds great! So freaking cool! Here's my attempt.

That is so freakin' cool.....That some guy could work on a preset at his home, export a tone match as an IR, tweak a bunch of parameters, add the effects, add the multiple modifiers to the tape delay block to recreate that iconic 'Dive Bomb' effect. Share it on the internet, have it passed around. And end up ported into another device. Then watch it being played through on a video by someone you have never met is just Freakin' Cool!.........:cool:

Back
Top Bottom