Can we get a updated release date?

I'd also like to note while I support Cliff and Fractal to the fullest, their "customer service" email fails to respond to me - this includes pre-AxeFX II times. I recieved an email from Danielle a few years ago about Ultra in-stocks but my last 4 emails since then have yielded no responses.

We are hoping to have units ready to ship by June 6th. The chassis are way behind schedule. The motherboards are finished and waiting for the chassis.

I was reluctant to respond because people have a way of twisting whatever I say so I will state this "There will be NO guarantees of ANY sort as to availability".

We are hoping to have units ready to ship by June 6th. The chassis are way behind schedule. The motherboards are finished and waiting for the chassis.

I was reluctant to respond because people have a way of twisting whatever I say so I will state this "There will be NO guarantees of ANY sort as to availability".

Thanks, Cliff.

Thank you, now I can stop cyberstalking the website and actually get some work done.

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

Cliff...

Are you saying that you will NOT be selling any units until the chassis are in and the units are ready to ship?

Or is it possible that you'll start selling at some point before they are completed?

Sometimes it's just asking the question the right way. So far in purchasing 2 Ultra's... Cliff has always been great to me.

In production & release of a new product, people just have to realize, the smallest snag or delay can really affect the release, so you can't pin someone down to a "its going to ship on this exact day" statement.

I think Cliff's answer is perfect & it should relieve some aggravation for all of us.

Well that's just great. 12 days of refreshing the Yahoo! store constantly.

Refresh48x48.gif

:lol

Just kidding - thanks Cliff for the info. Believe me, I know all about waiting on parts.

Sounds like you should give it AT LEAST a week before you go back to your refreshing ways. Even that is jumping the gun. It sounds like it is going to be at the earliest june 6th.

thank you again, this is the way to respond, that way there is no twisting and we dont all lose our jobs

Thank god -- the music finally stopped.

Yea...now Cliff's playing another tune. It's a dead-silent number best for "in-the-dark" listening conditions. Kinda goes like this:

"The fractal store it lives inside of my head.
The fractal store won't let me go to bed.
The fractal store -- I didn't get there in time...OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

Well I can't whine now 'cause Cliff's listening to me
And I can't sleep now that the release could be..TONIGHT, TONIGHT!

If I miss the release, I'll be waiting for weeks
EV-RY SIN-GLE NIGHT it's driving me me insane......................."

Thank you a ton for the update Cliff!! Now I can get back to measuring tile, cutting tile and then swearing because I measured or cut wrong. :)

Reactions: yek
Thank you a ton for the update Cliff!! Now I can get back to measuring tile, cutting tile and then swearing because I measured or cut wrong. :)

We have very different jobs (I'm a programmer), yet it seems like we conduct our jobs the same way... with a lot of swearing because we did something wrong. ;)

Back
Top Bottom