I am not at all trying to sound impatient/pushy, just simply to trying to find out a revised time frame for the release. I sold all my amps after purchasing the Ultra, because the Ultra rendered them useless, to me. After the news of the Axe-II, I was one of the first to sell their Ultras. In doing so, that has left me with an emptiness in my heart that Guitarport just isn't sufficient enough to fill. haha I much prefer to give my money to Cliff than any other option out there. Though if it is going to be some time before they are available for purchase, I will seriously have to consider getting something better than Guitarport, to hold me over. Come on, Cliff, help me help you.