CAB PACK ONE - WELLSPRING SOUND - Now Available!

Thanks for the response. The old internal cabs have never been offered for download anywhere, right? I need the JM FF IR's for my personel mixes, but I don't see a way to extract it from the axe. So I hoped to get it now.
no, you're right, the old internal ones have never been made available for download. I believe some people created IRs for their own use of some of them though. you may want to start a new thread asking around if anyone's got them.

To make the frequency response, the impulse and the phase of IR's visible I use this one:

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/user-cabs-irs/15984-alberta-ir-converter.html

Look for Version 2.0. It's an awesome tool.

Software is self explaining with one exception:

My advice is, to never click on "batch process" as long as you don't know what it's for.
Otherwise it will damage all files in the actual folder.

I didn't know it had this feature! Just tried it! It's awesome! Thank you!

Hey Fractal Audio team !

Could you please make it possible to pay via pay pal ? Would really like to buy this cab pack but I don´t have a credit card atm.

Question. I keep getting an error message when loading one IR sysex file with Fractal-Bot. My AXE II keeps going into update mode. What am I doing wrong (newbie here)...?

Question. I keep getting an error message when loading one IR sysex file with Fractal-Bot. My AXE II keeps going into update mode. What am I doing wrong (newbie here)...?

Yeah, same here. Just looking for an answer...and the notes say built in instructions? Bit lost

What is the error message you are getting?

Don't need it but just bought it to thank whole FAS team for dedication on FW updates, Axe edit, axe change etc...Keep up the good work guys !
Am still enjoying my axe as much as the day i received it....

Okay, I need to hear this, I really need a better AC30 patch. How do I get this awesome AC30 tone ?? Which cab ?
Anyone have a patch ? I realize I will need to add my purchased Ir.

Thx

I literally bled preparing that amp for IR capture.

anyone else having trouble unzipping the files?

7-zip did not like it (windows 7). I used the built in compression function and it worked fine. Very odd because 7-zip seems to work with just about everything else out there.

Back
Top Bottom