CAB PACK ONE - WELLSPRING SOUND - Now Available!

this is awesome that the Gen 1 guys can get these.
Nothing in this pack I need but, I'll be watching out for the next one though.

Very Cool FAS.

I really don't need these and probably wont use them, but I am going to get them just to pitch in. Your dedication to the products is unbelievable and giving me this opportunity to give back is too good to pass up.

Thank you Cliff and team !

What is the difference between the stock IRs and these? Aren't the same models in the stock ones too? Just curious as I want to know how they sound. Thanks guys for your help.

What is the difference between the stock IRs and these? Aren't the same models in the stock ones too? Just curious as I want to know how they sound. Thanks guys for your help.

The stock IRs are just the mixes. These are all the individual IRs from each mic and preamp combo.

highly recommended !

yes, there are a few good commercial IRs out there, but what most people forget is that the the actual box where the speaker sits in makes almost as much a difference as the speaker itself. so putting a 10" speaker in any random box won't make it sound like a Super Reverb etc. FAS really got this right. IRs of the right speaker in the right box for a great price !

Experienced people will always get it right. The first pack is not my cup of tea but will be definitely keeping my eyes open for the following packs. Thanks FAS!

Hmm, the zip file opened on my Mac and PC.

Kfliegner, I've just made a tweak to the file.
If you could go back to your download email and try to download and open the file again and let me know if it works, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt, whatever you did worked, because this time it unzipped without my resorting to a third party app.

The stock IRs are just the mixes. These are all the individual IRs from each mic and preamp combo.

Yes, but there are also two alternate mixes for each cabinet in this pack - one from the Fearn and one from the Massenberg. I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine they sound slightly different from the stock mixes with the Neve, yes?

Yes, but there are also two alternate mixes for each cabinet in this pack - one from the Fearn and one from the Massenberg. I haven't tried them yet, but I imagine they sound slightly different from the stock mixes with the Neve, yes?

Yes.

WOW !! This is awesome... so far behind today that I'm just now seeing these.. on it !!
Congrats to Cliff, Matt and all involved!

Easily the best money I've spent since I bought my Axe-Fx II -- Fractal, you make it so easy to love you. :)

Are the included stock cabs only the ones that got added with FW10 or are the old ones like 1x6 oval and alike included as well?

LOL - Just a heads up for INTERNATIONAL buyers: The online store will reject your order if you put your country anything else other than 'United States'. To overcome this, just change you SHIPPING ADDRESS Country to 'United States' and pick a random state and the order goes through.

Just downloading it now... ;)

only the 10 added cabs. check the list at the beginning of the thread for details.

Thanks for the response. The old internal cabs have never been offered for download anywhere, right? I need the JM FF IR's for my personel mixes, but I don't see a way to extract it from the axe. So I hoped to get it now.

What about the Dumble?

Is the Dumble included but not mentioned? Would also be nice if we could buy the cab IR's as individual sets! not being cheap, simply don't need all of them. I'm buying either way, just sayin...

Nice touch including the photos of the session along with the IR files.... I enjoyed seeing them...gives you a much better insight.

Looking forward to giving them a try.

Back
Top Bottom