Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 8.00 Up

am I missing something here.
All these new features talked about. not seeing any after upgrading.. the axe is locked into my U racks, so I cant access the front so easily. - is it just due to the AxeEdit not being updated yet? - i.e no new amps listed on it, and the badger still in old name...

(Im hoping it is)

I knew this would be released today because I won't be home tonight to try it :evil

Thanks Cliff and team! You guys rock in a major way 8)

am I missing something here.
All these new features talked about. not seeing any after upgrading.. the axe is locked into my U racks, so I cant access the front so easily. - is it just due to the AxeEdit not being updated yet? - i.e no new amps listed on it, and the badger still in old name...

(Im hoping it is)

Yep, I would use the front of the device, until Axe Edit is updated.

Hmmmm.... I was going to go to the gym tonight. Looks llike firmware upgrade practice, instead. Oh well, I guess those rock-hard abs I promised myself will have to wait.

What about the 4(?) user cab IR spots offset that was said to be the fault of the Axe fw and not AE?
Is that "fixed" or will that be left forever, now that everyone may have adjusted...? (ATM no business to me actually, but just wondering...)

That is fixed. Users that already adjusted won't have to re-adjust.

Awesome Cliff, first impressions with V8 is very good here ! I have to tweak many presets but it's not a big deal, I love tweaking

One question tough, I noticed that when I bypass a drive pedal with volume on ten and mix on 0 (i control the mix with the expression pedal), the volume goes up, is it a bug ? I think that on older firmwares, the volume stayed the same. I noticed that with the BB Pre model

Man I am glad I didn't see this last night. Would have made for a sleepless night. I cant wait to try this out. Thanks as always Cliff!!

Jeez I hadnt even upgraded to 7 yet...

P3kRr.gif

Damn, and I was this close to calling out of work today. Had I seen this earlier it would have been a no brainer. I really need to start checking the forum first thing when I wake up! Luckily the wife is going out tonight so I get to spend some quality time with my mistress...this amazing black box.

Thanks Cliff and all at FAS!

This is pretty cool!.... though now that I've converted to using it for gigging, I'm VERY hesitant to upgrade yet...

Any news on new AxeEdit with the new amp models and V8 compatibility? I foolishly used v7 before this was out and it screwed up all my presets.

Any news on new AxeEdit with the new amp models and V8 compatibility? I foolishly used v7 before this was out and it screwed up all my presets.
I guess they will quickly release an updated Axe-Edit with the new additions (until the next gen is ready!)

Back
Top Bottom