Axe-Edit 3.0.5 released!

Great work! Awesome!

Oh and I probably deserve to be called a moron for this question but I cannot add cabs to user slots 51 to 100. The first 50 slots work fine but anything I put in after slot 50 disappears once I put it there. Am I missing something?

I assumed thats just how it was until I downloaded a user preset today that had a user cab placed in slot 76. I however cannot save any cabs in slot 76.

Again Im probably a moron but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Just a note that Axe-Edit 3.0.5 has been released.

- Fixes a bug which was causing lockups.
- Supports dragging multiple files at once from finder/explorer/desktop into Axe-Manage (great for use with those new Ownhammer UltraRes cabs!)

Fractal Audio Systems - Axe-Edit 3.0 Software Editor for the Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II Guitar Processor

Hi Admin M,

Question for you .... if I'm running a particular firmware version, should I only be dragging and dropping in presets created with that firmware version?

Axe-Edit lets me import any preset into a bank ... the only thing it rejects are Ultra/Standard presets but has no problem loading version 9.xx to 13.xx presets. If I should only be loading in presets created with a particular firmware version, how would I know what version the preset was created with once it was downloaded from Axe-Change (and even there people could mistakenly indicate the wrong firmware version). When I do load in a version 9.xx presets in a version 13.xx axe, what does the axe do with that preset ... does it somehow make it version 13.xx compatible - or should it more appropriately reject it?

Thanks ...

When I go to cab mgr, the first 50 user can names are scrambled. Should I just delete those first 50? I did try them but most sounded terribly bad, like something was wrong with them. I never uploaded anything into those first 50 slots myself

Back
Top Bottom