ADA 2X12

Is this of an ADA 2x12 splitstack? If so does it have the original G12s50 speakers? I love those speakers.

Yeah its the split with the G12s. I use to have a full ADA rig years ago.

Those speakers were also used in Crate cabs in the late 90's (when they were trying to step up their quality) I had a couple of them and tonality they were awesome! I sold them because my main music of choice is modern heavy Rock/Metal and they didn't take the low end too well at higher volumes. Maybe this IR will help me recapture that tone in my recordings and maintain my bottom end. I actually have to rework a demo song tonight so I'll likely test it out then.

I still have two stock ADA 2x12s. Haven't used them in a long while, but they are fantastic cabs.

Thanks for the IR!

Those speakers were also used in Crate cabs in the late 90's (when they were trying to step up their quality) I had a couple of them and tonality they were awesome! I sold them because my main music of choice is modern heavy Rock/Metal and they didn't take the low end too well at higher volumes. Maybe this IR will help me recapture that tone in my recordings and maintain my bottom end. I actually have to rework a demo song tonight so I'll likely test it out then.

I have a Crate 4x12 with the G12S-50's in it that I've had since 1991. It's got the carpet covering on it and is in really good condition. I've actually been trying to sell it for almost a year but have yet to get a serious offer on Craigslist, Letgo or Wallapop. I no longer use it since I bought studio monitor speakers a year ago.

Back
Top Bottom