GRIFFIN"S LABELS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!

DADA

Experienced
Like to get hold of these labels. Can Griffen or anyone help?

MFC_101.jpg

Drive.jpg

Boost.jpg

Reveal.jpg

lol! Thanks!! I did mean to reply to you...

I am still waiting for my MFC, when I get it, I'll sort them out properly and post up the file. G66 said mid Feb plus a few days for Red/Blue LED upgrade. I might also do them for GCP before I sell it...

They are in powerpoint and as soon as I have got the sizes exact and verified I promise to post them up...both as powerpoint (editable) and as PDF for those without powerpoint

lol! Thanks!! I did mean to reply to you...

I am still waiting for my MFC, when I get it, I'll sort them out properly and post up the file. G66 said mid Feb plus a few days for Red/Blue LED upgrade. I might also do them for GCP before I sell it...

They are in powerpoint and as soon as I have got the sizes exact and verified I promise to post them up...both as powerpoint (editable) and as PDF for those without powerpoint

One must be creative to get their attention :)

Thanks for the reply! I am also waiting for the mid feb shipment! But also want to make these a bit personal.
(Now looking with a very friendly face) So if I could get them before hand I will much appriciate!

Thanks,

Herman

The "Reveal" label is an instant classic, bar none. :D

But I can't use that at Church... just sayin'. ;)

Scott, these are magnetic. So on sunday you can change them with something Holy.:lol
And on Saterday something Unholy

Greetings

Last edited:
Wow, those ARE awesome labels! I'm sure folks here will be happy to help you figure the exact size ;)
Wasn't there a link on the old forum (which I can't seem to find) with more MFC labels as well? Does anyone have a working link for those?
Thanks in advance! MFC101 is supposed to arrive on Monday - looking forward to dressing her up :)

OK OK I give in! ;) I was going to do some more at some point soon.

The powerpoint file is 2.5mb compressed...I am using 2010, but it should be OK in 2007...I couldn't beleive how ideal powerpoint was for the job!

The pagesize is set to A4, so if you print out on 8.5*11 you will need to change the page set up and change the size of the shapes (5.08 wide by 4.66cm high)

I have successfully printed them on magnetic high gloss photo paper (which is waterproof and smudge proof supposedly - I will test over the next few days...). But I have no MFC to check for fit :( if somebody wants to give me their MFC, I would be quite grateful :) but failing that, any adjustments to the size and positions etc would be gratefully received instead!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/file/vgpsdskpgn3vaip/MFC_Labels_A4.zip
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ovr298mvbs6hzmg/MFC_Labels_USLetter.zip

Enjoy!

Scott, there is an alternative reveal - which I plan to use at home - child/wife & now church friendly!

Last edited:
OK OK I give in! ;) I was going to do some more at some point soon.

The powerpoint file is 2.5mb compressed...I am using 2010, but it should be OK in 2007...I couldn't beleive how ideal powerpoint was for the job!

The pagesize is set to A4, so if you print out on 8.5*11 you will need to change the page set up and change the size of the shapes (5.08 wide by 4.66cm high)

I have successfully printed them on magnetic high gloss photo paper (which is waterproof and smudge proof supposedly - I will test over the next few days...). But I have no MFC to check for fit :( if somebody wants to give me their MFC, I would be quite grateful :) but failing that, any adjustments to the size and positions etc would be gratefully received instead!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?txput0rkgghct

Enjoy!

Scott, there is an alternative reveal - which I plan to use at home - child/wife & now church friendly!

Man....This is great! Thank you I mean. Thanks you very much!!

Maybe also make a Death Metal or XXX version:lol

The A4 size is great I am from Europe!

Thanks again!

I just discovered if you double click on one of the labels in Powerpoint, and go to the Fill option, you can use pictures, gradients, etc. I was able to google a picture of a fender amp and have it appear on the label for Clean, a flaming guitar for Solo, etc!

Nice labels! really like the TAP and of course the REVEAL

question: how do you cut them? with a stanley knife? scissors? what about the half circle where the led is, isn't that hard to cut manually?

Scott, I used my Fuchs amp in church a wile back and 3 people got on my case...know what you are talking about. Now I just use gaff tape over it when I use the amp.

question: how do you cut them? with a stanley knife? scissors? what about the half circle where the led is, isn't that hard to cut manually?

Good question...my exacto won't cut through the thick lamination I used...I'm considering borrowing a 5/8 drill bit and drilling the hole.

Good question...my exacto won't cut through the thick lamination I used...I'm considering borrowing a 5/8 drill bit and drilling the hole.

But do you have your MFC already? I do not and like Griffin a confermation that the size is correct would be appriciated!

Thanks

But do you have your MFC already? I do not and like Griffin a confermation that the size is correct would be appriciated!

Thanks

MFC101 just arrived!
Thank you so much for posting these labels, they look awesome!!
I printed the labels on regular paper since I can't figure out how to cut the hole in my laminated color versions...doh!
The holes don't line up perfectly with the cutout for the led. I also discovered you need to be very talented with an exacto knife to make the hole the exact right size lol

Using the Fill function in Powerpoint, artwork can be copied in from any clipart or pictures from the web.
Thanks again for posting these! My powerpoint skills are awful and I could never have done this on my own :)

Last edited:
Wknight2,
Could jou publish a powerpoint file with just 1 CORRECT sized label? This way Griffin, me and other members can change their designs. This way we can finish these before we receive the MFC.

Hope you will help.

Regards

After being somewhat confused, I double checked! There should be no variation in label sizes, I did one and copied/pasted. however in some of my labels I had ungrouped them to do something and forgot to regroup them. The net result is that when changing the pagesize to 8.5x11, some of them would have resized incorrectly I think...

Wknight2, are you using the 8.5x11 template? What labels specifically are not right (important). I still don't know if everything is lined up with the MFC and hence wondering if you can confirm if this the case. If you want to pm me a single corrected one that would be great, and I will re-uodate the original post, otherwise it could get really confusing with different templates around!

I just printed out and cut mine out - to check, and they are all the same size...using the A4 template...Once there is confirmation of correct size/alignment, I want to print mine out on magnetic paper, but that is relatively expensive and time consuming to do if the size is not right...

If it is the the 8.5x11 template/labels, I will redo it, just in case...

Back
Top Bottom