CC's PCM70 patch

GuitarDojo

When CC made this patch I made a clip but never posted it. I dont remember anything from that day except my kids making fun of me drooling on myself. :?

Hope ya like .... :p The little hand rake across the strings at the end was just me testing the verb while getting lost in reverb space... :p
GUITARDOJO PCM70 CLIP

Taken from the thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6604

FractalAudio said:
I bought a PCM70 for comparison purposes. I'm able to replicate the famous Concert Hall reverb with these parameters:

Type: Large Hall
Time: 2.92s
Size: 60.2
Color: 6.02
Lo Cut: 20 Hz
Hi Cut: 9510 Hz
Input Diffusion: 44.9%
Diffusion Time: 42.9%
Wall Diffusion: 100%
Echo Density: 0
Pre Delay: 7.9 ms
Early Delay: 0.0%
Early Level: -16.6 dB
Reverb Level: -1.0 dB
Mod Depth: 35.8%
Mod Rate: 0.369 Hz

The sound is virtually indistinguishable to my ears. I measured the frequency response and it's almost identical.

GuitarDojo said:
When CC made this patch I made a clip but never posted it. I dont remember anything from that day except my kids making fun of me drooling on myself. :?

Hope ya like .... :p The little hand rake across the strings at the end was just me testing the verb while getting lost in reverb space... :p
GUITARDOJO PCM70 CLIP

Taken from the thread below.

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=6604

FractalAudio said:
I bought a PCM70 for comparison purposes. I'm able to replicate the famous Concert Hall reverb with these parameters:

Type: Large Hall
Time: 2.92s
Size: 60.2
Color: 6.02
Lo Cut: 20 Hz
Hi Cut: 9510 Hz
Input Diffusion: 44.9%
Diffusion Time: 42.9%
Wall Diffusion: 100%
Echo Density: 0
Pre Delay: 7.9 ms
Early Delay: 0.0%
Early Level: -16.6 dB
Reverb Level: -1.0 dB
Mod Depth: 35.8%
Mod Rate: 0.369 Hz

The sound is virtually indistinguishable to my ears. I measured the frequency response and it's almost identical.
That was before the Reverb got a rework, wasn't it ? Did Cliff ever post an updated version ? After the Reverb was reworked, pretty much all my Reverb patches sounded horrible and needed retweaking badly so I guess it would be the same with these settings... :(

Back
Top Bottom