ML SOUND LAB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Mikko, I have had trouble with the "flattest" mix in your latest cab pack, but only the one made for Cab Lab. The one made for direct download works fine. Do you see the same thing?
    Reactions: ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    This is a bug with Cab-Lab that's being taken care of. Thank you so much for the feedback!
    Reactions: jakel
    J
    jakel
    Awesome pack, by the way! I was rockin with my Strat into the mod tube screamer, HBE V2 and the Flattest mix last night and it sounded awesome. I think I put the Mark 5 band in and dropped a couple db of mids to counter the tube screamer. Anyway, can't wait to try it this Sunday in church :).
    Hi Mikko, It would be great if you could guide us on each of your cabs works best with FX II amps, also if you could create the presets for the popular songs and suggest the guitars and or pickups you used. that would be great help and encourage most of us who are not Pro to buy your cab packages.

Thanks a lot.
    Hi I'm Dan, I'm new to Fractal. I noticed you on the forums and beyond. As a new to fractal guy, I want the most up to date and metal packs available. Please suggest?
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hi Dan and welcome! :) The Cab Pack 24 ML Dizzy is the latest modern pack out there. That being said my shoot method has always stayed the same and Cab Pack 13 ML USA Bulb is also a must have for metal players. :) Have fun!
    Hi Clark,

After many years of salivating in the corner I have pulled the trigger on an AX8 to upgrade from my Axe Standard.

I have been away from these forums for a long time, so I have one question:

How do I get the best John Petrucci tones? What cab packs do I need to buy and what presets do I need to download?
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Glad to hear from you again buddy. Cab Pack 7 is what you want. It was recently updated to UltraRes 2 and I made some Petrucci presets for it. I shared the presets for AX8 as pictures recently in case the presets don't load up.
    V
    VidarAus
    Awesome Mr. Kent. I will check it out :)

Some great rhythm presets you have put together there. Do you have any presets or pointers for his lead or clean sounds? Or perhaps for the chorus settings he uses as part of this crunch sounds?

Thanks for the help!
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hey Mikko, I just bought the ML Bulb Angle Citrus pack and it mentions including a preset that was used to create some of those IR mixes. I opened up the folder and I'm not seeing it. Was it removed from the pack altogether or was it posted on the forum somewhere ? Thanks.
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Thank you for pointing this out! Some presets were lost in the UR2 conversion. I didn't know about this. I'll fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Hey Mikko,

Have you got an answer on your questions about the IIC+?
    I think I'm about as curious as you.
    Thanks.
    I have 4x12 USA Trad 57-121 ML and 4x12 USA Trad 906-421 ML and 4x12 Brit 80s ML I could not find exactly like those you suggested Try 4x12 USA Trad (ML) and 4x12 Brit TV (ML) cabs. I tried 4x12 USA Trad 57-121 ML and 4x12 USA Trad 906-421 ML and 4x12 Brit 80s ML with Friedman amps. HBE V2 did not sound good. Please advise. Thanks
    Hi Mikko, I love to buy all your packs but not sure is working with my gear. I have FX II XL connected to Marix FX1600 power amp to pair of Matrix FR212. I never got any presets works fine with my gear. could you please help me. Thanks Javid
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    Hey Javid! You can try the free stock cabs I've made as a "demo". Try 4x12 USA Trad (ML) and 4x12 Brit TV (ML) cabs. See if you like how those sound first. :)
    Hi ML,

Any chance you'd consider "budget" packs with just the Alloy/Ace/whatever IRs rather than the whole packs? I'd love to buy these, but I can't justify buying the whole packs as they stand because my playing time is limited (I'd never use >95% of the IRs)

Thanks!
    Ben
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    All packs are budget packs. ;) This has been discussed on the forum a couple of times. I'm definitely interested in an "Ace pack", however I doubt it will be the budget option that some people expect it to be. You're not paying for quantity when buying these packs. You're paying for quality and versatility.
    Hey Mikko, Love your input on everything on the forum. your sound is most excellent, and techniques to good tone work for me. i wanted to ask what type of speaker setup do you you use live, during rehersal, and when your just by yourslef messing around. thanks again for all the hard work.
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    First of all thank you so much for liking my work. :) I use Shure IEMs live and in rehearsals as well. At home I use Yamaha HS7 speakers and Beyerdynamic DT880 headphones most of the time. Nothing too fancy. A very neutral sound is important.
    Hi Mikko, I've got most of your packs and love your vision on IR's, but cannot find the right IR for my two bands. This has more to do with my level of insecuraty about my tone than anything else. Which IR's would you suggest for my Thin Lizzy band and Iron Maiden band? I really hope you can point me in the right direction. What about the L-cut/H-cut-settings? Thanks in advance!
    Hi , i have many of your Cab Pack but i need just one ".ir file"of the stock F059 4X12 TV Mix C4 (ML) for mixing with Cab Lab ...
    Is it possble you share it to me ?
    Thanks in advance .
    ML SOUND LAB
    ML SOUND LAB
    That's a mix made by Cliff from Cab Pack 8. No idea what's in it. :)
    Hey "Clark Kent",

First of all I want to thank you for all the things I have learnt from you.

Recently I started messing with the Izotope Ozone and stuff.. and some guy suggested me to look at the Axe FX forums for your threads where you talk about what to look for when looking at the spectrum analyzer..

I have searched for 2 hours now but I haven't seen any thread where you talk about these stuff.

Could you please link me some of these threads so I can learn more stuff from you? I am interested in Hi Gain tones.

Thanks in advance.
    Hey man, i was watching your eq match tutorial on youtube. I dont have the software etc to do all that. Is there any chance you could send me some of the tones you made? i know they willl sound fairly different with my guitar etc but id really appreciate if you could send me some. Cheers, Jake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom