Moke's Custom Presets - Free Preset Giveaway for 'Axe-Fx II' and 'AX8' (The contest is over)

Okay, I had to go to all of the way to post #36 to finally have 10 winners. So I went all of the way to post #44 and ended up with 12 winners and 26 losers. So this is what I will do. All 12 winners will get the free preset! And all 26 losers will get the $5 off coupon (if you want it).

The Axe-FX II Preset giveaway is now closed.................

Last edited:
Very cool thanks!

That isn't very PC though, the term losers could be considered offensive to some - like those that are not winners =)

The 12 Winners are..........
  1. Post #2 @Mr.nobody
  2. Post #5 @Pronihilism
  3. Post #8 @dream
  4. Post #13 @Arnie999
  5. Post #15 @R.D.
  6. Post #19 @barhrecords
  7. Post #21 @bradlake
  8. Post #27 @ProfEmerald
  9. Post #35 @guitarno
  10. Post #36 @Black Bitch
  11. Post #37 @kartman
  12. Post #41 @Azael
The other 26 posts up to and including #44 will receive a $5 off coupon.

Sorry to those that didn't win the 'Freebie'.

All 'winners' and 'Non-Winners;)' must PM me their 'Post' # and email address so that I can verify and send you your item.

Thanks for playing along......................

Hi Moke, I've just loaded my free preset (thanks very much) and played the solo from Summer Of`69 as I remember it from years ago. Sounds great your patch, also with my Strat, but then I prefered it with my '59 Relic Les Paul. Its just recorded with an playback into Reaper and the Axe FX. No post processing. It really sounds like Bryan Adams sound.

Last edited:
Moke !

I loaded up the preset that I won ( Eruption/You Really Got Me ) and started wanking away ..., almost to the point I forgot to come back here and say THANK YOU !

As you know I've purchased some of your others already, and I think they're GREAT. I've learned a lot from your building technique and I've applied some of it to my own presets ....

But this one is really, REALLY cool .... Instant Eddie ! I was a bit skeptical seeing that you used the Brit 800, but I didn't need to be, because the tone is ALL THERE !

I especially dig the way that you blended the tone match w/ another of your custom IRs ( at least I assume that you did ) .... For me, tone-matches alone can sound pretty thin. But your blending technique keeps the base tone, but fills it out so you could immediately use it live !

I hope you don't mind, but I did make a small adjustment .... I moved the Reverb & Delay to separate lines, and put a mixer at the end of the chain so I could pan the dry guitar left and the post effects right ( just like Donn Landee did in the studio ).

THANKS AGAIN !

All but 1 'Axe-Fx II' preset delivered. @guitarno, I need your email address..........

Only 8 'Axe-Fx II' coupons claimed. I need more email addresses..........If you're not interested, let me know. So I can stop checking.

Last edited:
Many thanks - grabbed a couple and look forward to trying your presets out!

Any chance you would consider taking a stab a GNR Welcome to the Jungle?

Update.........All 12 of the 'Axe-Fx II' presets are delivered. 14 coupons still unclaimed.....

Back
Top Bottom