RAC12 - New limited series batch launched

RAC12 firmware 1.5.2 is online :
- Fixes EurekaPROM 3 compatibility issues
- Adds Quantum 4 compatibility

Just launch RAC12Edit and update ;)

Hi @AlGrenadine,
the Get/Send Config, Upgrade FW and Upgrade from file are greed out and the Light slider doesn't work either on the Rac12Edit.
I'm using a MAC with latest OS version. I'm all using one 5pin midi cable. I've also re-installed RAC12Edit just in case to no avail.

try to disconnect and reconnect your usb port and reflash your fw, it sound like your ios isn't in connection with the rac12.
if your light slider doesn't work, it's because your usb connection isn't well established with the device. if you have more issues on this, please, contact the support at support@fxunits.com

try to disconnect and reconnect your usb port and reflash your fw, it sound like your ios isn't in connection with the rac12.
if your light slider doesn't work, it's because your usb connection isn't well established with the device. if you have more issues on this, please, contact the support at support@fxunits.com

Thanks, done that still no good. The refresh is greyed out so can't do that. Contacted the support@fxunits.com

Sad news mates, AX8 support has been dropped, due to external events.
Latest AX8 firmware had to drop MIDI port full sysex support, so RAC12 can't communicate with it anymore...

Back
Top Bottom