[NOT A BUG] 2290 w/mod delay problem? Q1

Keg8605

Power User
Not sure if this has always been the case or not.

This has to do with the 2290 w/mod delay type. In regards to panning I leave everything at 0/center. I set the input mode to the cab block as stereo. However with this delay type (2290 w/mod) I will then have no delay when the block is active. Setting the input mode of the cab block to L the delay then works. Also if I leave cab block input as stereo and set the delay config to stereo I get a very light/weak sounding delay. I tested with the other delay types and none showed this behavior.

Here's the preset - https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf4ak448ifeu1ek/WOWY.syx?dl=0

Thanks,

the 2290 has one side phase reversed, so if it goes into a mono block, both sides with cancel each other out. so place it after the cab block if you can. if you need it to go in front, then set the cab to stereo and the input to stereo and pan the two cabs hard left and right. you can also get round this by finding the "phase reverse" param in the delay block and setting it to "none".

Man this has been bugging me for ages. I would see it when switching to L+R sum on Output 1 for running Mono into a single channel on the PA. Then get home and switch back to stereo and boom there is the delay again.

Back
Top Bottom