Selta's bass presets

Looking forward to it :)
Thanks for keeping us posted.

Pauly

More coming... it'll be November before I get time away from playing/recording for my bands. In the meantime, I've also sold off some of my collection. Fear not, though! I still have access to a ton of cool gear (basses, FX) for preset making and sharing. Sorry I've been neglecting this. I will get back to it though!

Thanks for your efforts!
:)

More coming... it'll be November before I get time away from playing/recording for my bands. In the meantime, I've also sold off some of my collection. Fear not, though! I still have access to a ton of cool gear (basses, FX) for preset making and sharing. Sorry I've been neglecting this. I will get back to it though!

I'm giving this one a bump. It's good to see some bass love. I'd like to see you continue this thread selta, I know life gets busy etc. but honestly I've found your bass contribution and seed's to be invaluable. Seriously, I hoped the axe would be just as good for me on bass as it is for guitar but my patch building skills are fucking horrible. I've always recorded bass with a sansamp BDDI and couldn't get the axe anywhere near it. Some of your guys recent presets have helped me HUGE. I'm at a point where I can put my BDDI away.

It would be awesome if I could use these on the Fx8 - is there a way to use that I havent figured out, or at least a way to see the settings? I realize I cant use cabs and amp sims, but perhaps the effects without those two would be a better starting point than the stock ones in bank L (I think it was L)

To be honest, I really doubt there's a way to go to/from FX8. I'm not overly familiar with it (only played with one for a few weeks), but even if I could say, share a block or set of blocks, the gain staging would likely be totally wonky. I can gladly give you a hand in getting things dialed in, especially if I get another FX8, but for outright preset copying, I don't think we'll see that.

Hey selta, that Eddie Jackson preset is pretty much dead nuts on. Sounds great with my Carvin LB70 w/ EMG's. Thanks!

You're not the first person to ask for that, hah. I'll be working on it... I have an isolated track of "Sad But True" that I'll be using. It's a shame that Metallica shat on Newsted so much... guy had serious good grooves and tone.

You're not the first person to ask for that, hah. I'll be working on it... I have an isolated track of "Sad But True" that I'll be using. It's a shame that Metallica shat on Newsted so much... guy had serious good grooves and tone.

And your preset will rule on my Spector!!!

Ya'll are funny :p
Both of my bands just entered a lull, though (thank goodness, it's been a whirlwind of shows and writing sessions). I'm hoping to work on presets, and soundclips for Dr Bonker's IRs. Got some other things that are higher priority, but if I manage to knock those out quickly, then my attention turns to Fractal stuff.

Ya'll are funny :p
Both of my bands just entered a lull, though (thank goodness, it's been a whirlwind of shows and writing sessions). I'm hoping to work on presets, and soundclips for Dr Bonker's IRs. Got some other things that are higher priority, but if I manage to knock those out quickly, then my attention turns to Fractal stuff.
Looking forward to it as I need some inspiration to pick up my bass again. Been steady playing my guitar.

Back
Top Bottom