-Fas Modern III - Working !!

[Quote = "Pwrmac7600, de la publicación: 1389950, miembro de: 45018"]! Definitivamente dar una probarlo este fin de semana [/ quote]
pista de quad y explotarlo.thanks

test record 4 tracks . 2 panned 100 and 100 and two 80 and 80 . and buala , magic . Thanks again for the comments though none talk about my song. Hahaha
Enjoy. !!!
Good luck.

song is good, hear a lot of influences in there. I don't know why but I hear a lot of a George Lynch thing going on in there.
thanks friend, but I do not know lynch , I listen to everything from the most heavy black metal to pavarotti . thanks again for comment.

The song is great because I feel like listening several styles I like simultaneously, from satch to fear factory XD It's real rock, because it sounds old school and modern at the same time !
And you shred ;)

The song is great because I feel like listening several styles I like simultaneously, from satch to fear factory XD It's real rock, because it sounds old school and modern at the same time !
And you shred ;)
Thanks lax ,you are a friends. Thanks for comment.

'Great playing & very cool song. It has a modern & 80's vibe at the same time!
thanks willow bat is a great pleasure to read the opiniines on one of my songs on this forum. thanks again. I am among those who believe that we must share in order to grow . thanks.

Back
Top Bottom