Humbuster Cables

Sharkdog

I'm updating my pedal board and got some hum buster cables. When I ordered them I ordered 3 thinking I need one for each connection from FX8 to my amp and realize I only need two for each out on the FX8.

Question - will it be a problem to use the 3rd TRS-TS for the input connection from post to FX send?

I'm updating my pedal board and got some hum buster cables. When I ordered them I ordered 3 thinking I need one for each connection from FX8 to my amp and realize I only need two for each out on the FX8.

Question - will it be a problem to use the 3rd TRS-TS for the input connection from post to FX send?
No problem using it there.

Humbuster cables should be used from any OUTPUT jacks on the FX8 with the TRS end in the FX8. it is not recommend for any other connection.

There's no harm in using a Humbuster cable into the FX8's inputs. There's no Humbuster benefit to doing that, either. :)

Back
Top Bottom