Axe-Edit Wish: Working offline w/o having a device connected

C-Huth

It would be really nice to have the opportunity for working "offline" with Exe-Edit, loading and editing and saving presets.
Sometimes you need only to adjust small thinks or to make some preset prework (setting-up the grid) where it is not needed to have the FAS device connected to Axe-Edit.

Sounds like one of those things that would get used so infrequently that it wouldn't be worth the design time to add in.

It would be really nice to have the opportunity for working "offline" with Exe-Edit, loading and editing and saving presets.
Sometimes you need only to adjust small thinks or to make some preset prework (setting-up the grid) where it is not needed to have the FAS device connected to Axe-Edit.

That was one of THE major reasons the earlier version of Axedit would corrupt presets. AFAIK, that is why it's changed to a controller only. This I can speak of confidently, I experienced it first hand years ago.

Hi, I'm new to fractal. I'm having issues with connecting to my XL+ with my laptop. Does it HAVE to be connected to a network to work? I am hoping to use it at practice and onstage, to dial tones in at volume. FracTool? Ill be checking that out next, thanks for posting about it!

Hi, I'm new to fractal. I'm having issues with connecting to my XL+ with my laptop. Does it HAVE to be connected to a network to work? I am hoping to use it at practice and onstage, to dial tones in at volume. FracTool? Ill be checking that out next, thanks for posting about it!
You definitely don't need internet connectivity to use Axe-Edit and your Axe-Fx II together.

Back
Top Bottom