Wish Tuner mode when volume pedal is in heel position

Eduard

Inspired
Needed! Maybe add it as an option in the external pedal programming in the volumeblock or in the global volume settings page.

Needed! Maybe add it as an option in the external pedal programming in the volumeblock or in the global volume settings page.

I'm just curious, why not just set your tuner to MUTE IN?

I'm just curious, why not just set your tuner to MUTE IN?

Its not for the muting. I now use the f3 hold switch (tap tempo / bank down) for tuning but that does not work when i am in sticky preset mode. So activating the tuner in heel down position frees up the f3 hold for some other function and the heel down volume pedal tuner is very common and provides quick and logical access.

Very common? I have never heard of that before (I know that doesn't mean it doesn't exist) That would suck for guys doing volume swells

This may work. I do not have a FX-8 so I am only guessing. Set the tuner cc# in the I/o menu for the same # as your volume pedal. the pedal should turn the tuner on and off as a switch would, you probably will not have any control as to were it engages though.

hmm, I can see its relevance - maybe a timer thing where if volume pedal is in heel down for more than 2 seconds then it activates tuner

Timer could be a good option yes. It doesnt suck. I am a volume swell kinda guy:) It should only activate once volume is 0.
Well common...my Kemper has it :D

Wow cool idea, why not?. Just was thinking how I could implement a tap tempo... because all the three press/hold buttons on the right are needed for other options at the moment. My volume (pedal) stays the same most of the time during songs and I only go to heel position to mute my signal between songs or for short breaks, so... Great feature to have and that should be easy (?) to update.

Back
Top Bottom