Cab Pack 24 "ML Dizzy" Released!

Hi. Complete newbie with ax8 in hands. I have a Diezel Hagen with 212 Front Loaded Diezel German Cab which I love and want to replicate that cab. I don't find a Diezel Cab in the stock cabs on my ax8. Would this pack do the deal or there is a Diezel stock cab and I don't know it?

Hi. Complete newbie with ax8 in hands. I have a Diezel Hagen with 212 Front Loaded Diezel German Cab which I love and want to replicate that cab. I don't find a Diezel Cab in the stock cabs on my ax8. Would this pack do the deal or there is a Diezel stock cab and I don't know it?
At least for the moment there are no Diezel stock cabs in the Axe-Fx. If you're into Diezel then I definitely suggest you get this pack. It's got two of the real German made 4x12 options Diezel offers. Essentially "all Diezel tones" so to say. :) There's variety and there are easy quick options as well. Take a listen to the clips I posted on the first page. :)

At least for the moment there are no Diezel stock cabs in the Axe-Fx. If you're into Diezel then I definitely suggest you get this pack. It's got two of the real German made 4x12 options Diezel offers. Essentially "all Diezel tones" so to say. :) There's variety and there are easy quick options as well. Take a listen to the clips I posted on the first page. :)

Thanks. I purchased the pack. Now could you give me a quick way to enjoy it? I see dozens of files and I really need a starting point to enjoy it. Which ones should I load first on my Ax8?

Thanks. I purchased the pack. Now could you give me a quick way to enjoy it? I see dozens of files and I really need a starting point to enjoy it. Which ones should I load first on my Ax8?
That's great. The pack should be really easy to use and although there are many options there really are no bad options in there. :) My suggestion would be to go to the Mikko's Mixes folder and try the K100-V30 Djent IR's or if the bounce feels a bit too much then try the K100-V30 Less IR's. Those are what I use the most. :)

That's great. The pack should be really easy to use and although there are many options there really are no bad options in there. :) My suggestion would be to go to the Mikko's Mixes folder and try the K100-V30 Djent IR's or if the bounce feels a bit too much then try the K100-V30 Less IR's. Those are what I use the most. :)

They sound really awesome and damn close to the real thing. And I have the Diezel cab with G12-K100 to compare right next to it. It's a oversized 212 but it's close enough that I can compare the feel of it. Great work. I bought the CabIR.eu one as well so I'll have them all.

They sound really awesome and damn close to the real thing. And I have the Diezel cab with G12-K100 to compare right next to it. It's a oversized 212 but it's close enough that I can compare the feel of it. Great work. I bought the CabIR.eu one as well so I'll have them all.
That's great! You can never have enough Diezel IR's right? :)

So this sounds like its a very versatile cab pack. I haven't bought any yet, was considering getting cab pack 13. Mostly looking for the best bang for buck pack to use with amps like HBE, marshall types. mostly high gain for rock. Not a djent player. Any thoughts for those who are using this vs any other pack? cheers

So this sounds like its a very versatile cab pack. I haven't bought any yet, was considering getting cab pack 13. Mostly looking for the best bang for buck pack to use with amps like HBE, marshall types. mostly high gain for rock. Not a djent player. Any thoughts for those who are using this vs any other pack? cheers
I get this question a lot and honestly it depends on the person. Some people feel like even one of my $25 packs is good enough to last for a lifetime and some people are constantly waiting for the next Cab Pack. :) Best bang for buck literally is Cab Pack 20 since it's got 5 regular Cab Packs in it for the price of 2-3 packs. That being said if you feel like you don't need that many packs to get things started I highly recommend Cab Pack 13, 19 or 24. 13 used to be my go to for over 6 months and it's the one most people choose as my #1 Cab Pack so you can't go wrong with it. That being said Cab Pack 19 and Cab Pack 24 will give you two drastically different tones and a lot of options for almost the same price. Right now I find myself using the Citrus from Cab Pack 19 for a modern rock type of thing. Cab Pack 20 is all I use for Marshall tones obviously. For modern metal I've been using Cab Pack 24 for the most part during the past 3 months. Before that it was Cab Pack 13.

Since you mentioned "not djent" and more of a "high gain rock" thing it automatically made me think of Cab Pack 19 to be honest. This Dizzy pack is definitely a modern tone. A huge fat low end and a creamy top end. The Citrus (based on Orange) in Cab Pack 19 is what I think would suit you but if you feel like there's too much middle you also have the Angle (based on Engl) that is one of the best 4x12 V30 cabs on the market. Those are both V30 cabs but very different... sure they also work for djent. :) I don't really believe in genre specific IR's to be honest.

Thanks Mikko, that is super helpful. Cheers and keep up the great work:)
Being honest may not always be the most helpful thing. Truth be told there are many packs that are amazing. Some guys only bought one pack like f.ex. Cab Pack 12 and only use that one pack for everything, yet it doesn't get discussed lot in here because at the end of the day everyone's just thinking about EVH when they see which cab it is. :)

Alright i pulled the trigger on CP 13&19 and got cab lab 3. I"m taking the red pill (or is it the blue pill?) let's see how far down this rabbit hole I can go. Jebus have mercy on my soul

Back
Top Bottom