What headphones are you guys using (or recommend)?

Well, I didn't like Sennheiser 280, HD25, AKG 240 or Beyerdynamic 770. Go check out the nearest hifi store and try everything you can.

I must be the only person on this forum that use Bluetooth headphones more than regular corded, like JayBird BlueBuds X and 66 Audio BTS+ etc. But then again, I do quite a bit of writing on Headphones Unboxed. When it comes to corded headphones, some of my favorite are Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Sennheiser HD 598, Beyerdynamic DT-880 and AKG Q 701. Also of cause Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 are amazing, but not exactly cheap. Sound quality is more about taste than most people think.

sennheiser 800 is unbeatable for comfort and sound(and expensiveness), but only with proper amplification , the AFX HP out will power it, but not optimally. The MoFI, beloved by influential folk on this forum, sounds wonderful, but many, myself included , find its unique fitting setup unable to be comfortable. ymmv. I have had success using Beoplay 2 (incredibly light ,efficient, and comfortable on -ears rivaling anything I've heard , for 200 bucks, by Bang and Olufsen.

Last edited:
I'm at quiet comfort with Bose QC15...the most comfortable headphone Ive tried ever...I love the sound quality too, and noise cancellation is extremely effective

Back
Top Bottom