Axe Fx Ultra - Famous guitar tones DEMO

how I wish he gotten a Axe FX II

Hah :) Belive me, it was hard enough to obtain a second hand Ultra 2 months ago from US....so, II is not even a option yet. And belive me, I'm not even thinking about it yet, I'm 120% satisfied with my Ultra, altough I have no doubts II is even superior :)

P.S. rewerveb: I forgot to tell, on U2 Edge preset, that multydelay is attached to expression pedal, external 1, for activating those little ''butterfly delays'' in preset :)

EDIT: Also, I think Yngwie, U2 Edge, EJ, and EVH have RedWirez cabs in it...for Yngwie I think it's Marshall 1960G12M Cap 0, for Edge it's some AC30 cab, i can' recall, for EJ, it's Fender Twin I think, and for EVH, 2 cabs in stereo, both Marshall 1960A G12M and 1960b V30....All of them with Neumann U87 mic...If you need detailed information, pm me or something, and I will check it out and let you know ;)

Cheers! :)

Last edited:
My God!! (means Lemmy!!) great playing and thanx for the patches from Spain!!! I´ll try them with my Standard, maybe your next patches updates will come with a couple of your fingers:D

awesome playing ... fantastically sculpted tones ... well done !!! :mrgreen

(anyone who thinks the Ultra is second class needs to think again)

Fantastic playing and a good demonstration of the versatility of the AxeFx. I have no criticism of the playing or tone, I just I could see/hear it in higher resolution.

Fantastic playing and a good demonstration of the versatility of the AxeFx. I have no criticism of the playing or tone, I just I could see/hear it in higher resolution.

Thanks. Well, I'll upload some other demo files as FLAC file, so that will be much better I think. Happy New Year to all forum members :)

awesome playing ... fantastically sculpted tones ... well done !!! :mrgreen

(anyone who thinks the Ultra is second class needs to think again)

Yeah, but does it feel like a real amp:mrgreen

Just joking. Just shows you what someone with chops, an ear for styles, and great aural skills can do with any piece of gear.

Kinda validates my decision to stick with the Ultra for now. Not that I needed any validation.

Well done Igor!

Igor you left me speechless...where are you hidding..come up..step forward..come to light..Jesus Holly Christ...you rule all the way..!
fantastic skills..! great job...and thank you for your presets....Im sure one day you'll be wellknown and famous..!

Back
Top Bottom