Ultra&Standard IRs: TT Rex Pro 2x12" with Eminence Governor & Wizard

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
Hey trusty Standard & Ultra User,

i did not forget you and convert some IRs also in Axe-I format. Some Cab-IRs to check out, you`ll find them HERE

Have fun...

Last edited:
How did you know I have an ultra also? still Have not got to play these yet but will! thanks again!

Please help me out: Axe-Fx II will manage 31 character for IR names, will Standard & Ultra also or less? It`s long time i had a Standard...

Thanks in advance :)

Please help me out: Axe-Fx II will manage 31 character for IR names, will Standard & Ultra also or less? It`s long time i had a Standard...

Thanks in advance :)

pretty sure less but I will look tonight both my axes are at my truck shop(been playing there with the younger kids today and going back again in a little while just took a break for dinner) If I do not reply yet tonight I will in the morning(eastern standerd time) not sure what time that is for you! I should go back to school I have forgotten all these kind of things(I suffer from old timers!)

looks like the answer is 20 characters in the IR name and 1 holding the guitar!

Axe-Fx Standard & Ultra Users: I re-named the Axe-Fx GEN1 files to 20 characters, so the file names will be shown unique also on the Axe-Fx GEN1 hardware.

Download link stays the same, so please download again and overwrite the old folder on your local drive.

DOWNLOAD

Thanks
Morphosis

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom