Can not understand what is wrong with my Axe.Edit(1.0) <> Ultra
setup, Please help.
1. Axe.Edit(1.0) reads from Ultra (I’m able to “sync from hardware”)
2. Axe.Edit(1.0) able to edit presets, and it does affects Ultra hardware.
3. But I get “bad check sum” message every time I want to save to Ultra the preset, modified with Axe.Edit(1.0)
4. I can not store to Ultra any cabinet .sys file (OwnHammer) from Axe.Edit(1.0). I guess the same issue, connected to p.3.
With beta version Axe.Edit(0.9) everything used to work properly.
MIDI=ECHO.Gina3G (absolute winner in stability with Windows)
Now I can see some more:
5. When I’m trying to change Preset.Name within Axe.Edit1.0 and sending it to the Ultra, then ONLY letters I changed are passing to Ultra, but not the whole Preset.Name (all letters). It looks like: If the old Preset.Name was “01 Jazz for fingers” and I’m about to change it to “01 PopRock” within the Axe.Edit1.0, then the new Ultra Preset.Name is: “01 PopRockr fingers”
I appreciate your comment very much.
PS: I used to work for commercial Bank as a manager of software development department. The developers say: if the software connected to a Human Live or something important, real-time crucial, then newer use Java