Chef's Vital Signs

Swedish Chef

Power User
First attempt on one of my favorite Rush songs, Vital Signs. Patch below. I spent most of the time programming the synth. The guitar tone needs a bit of work, but works for the time being. You control this patch via the three volume blocks. The one in the synth path controls the on/off of the synth. The one in the guitar path controls the guitar panning in the intro. The last one, for the combined path, controls the fade in effect. You'll need to assign two switches and an expression pedal to the pedals consecutively. With a little practice you'll be able to play this live:

Don't forget to write a comment or like before you leave. Bon appétit! :eagerness:

Chef-wave_zps8611d8eb.gif

A tired mind become a shape shifter
Everybody need a mood lifter
Everybody need reverse polarity
Everybody got mixed feelings
About the function & the form
Everybody got to deviate from the norm.........

Good job Chef

S A H W E E T !!!

One of my favorite RUSH tunes for bass as well, great tune!

Great job Chef! That synth had to have taken quite a lot of time to program and it sounds great!

Yoo da man!

First attempt on one of my favorite Rush songs, Vital Signs. Patch below. I spent most of the time programming the synth. The guitar tone needs a bit of work, but works for the time being. You control this patch via the three volume blocks. The one in the synth path controls the on/off of the synth. The one in the guitar path controls the guitar panning in the intro. The last one, for the combined path, controls the fade in effect. You'll need to assign two switches and an expression pedal to the pedals consecutively. With a little practice you'll be able to play this live:

Don't forget to write a comment or like before you leave. Bon appétit! :eagerness:

Chef-wave_zps8611d8eb.gif

Nice Job Chef!!

Wow. I haven't looked at the patch yet but are all of the synth parts from the Axe Fx2? I agree the guitar tone is not even close but that clearly wasn't your focus. Pretty awesome. Wish I was still in a RUSH cover band so I could use this.

Back
Top Bottom