Still no input signal in Reaper: Please help me troubleshoot my setup

Stringtheorist

Fractal Fanatic
I had this all working fine several firmwares back but lately I cannot get an output from my Axe-II into Reaper via USB. I'm using the same template and device preferences in Reaper that I used before, so I figure this has to be an Axe issue. I have USB Adapter Mode ON and MIDI Thru ON. What else should I look at?

Probably already tried this, but did you check the I/O --> Audio --> USB/DIGI Out Source. I know this gets reset back to Output 1 if you do a 'reset system parameters' and has gotten me before after a firmware update.

Have you tried seeing if usb works with the axebot? That might help eliminate the usb not working at all. Just a thought.

-Ken

Probably already tried this, but did you check the I/O --> Audio --> USB/DIGI Out Source. I know this gets reset back to Output 1 if you do a 'reset system parameters' and has gotten me before after a firmware update.

USB/DIGI Out Source was set to Output 1. I have set it to Input but I'm still not getting a signal.

USB works for firmware updates, Axe-Change, etc.

OK... I've solved it now. Aggregate Device was incorrectly set up. USB/Digi out should have been set to Out 1 and my Global cab bypass was on. Now I've corrected all these I'm getting a signal again. :)

However, my input level is unaffected by the front panel Output 1 level control. Why is this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom