axe fx 2 price drop!

Conflict

Inspired
Just seen the $400.00 price drop on the site, come on g66 lets get the price point down for europe.
Who knows i may even upgrade then but as it stands the standard/ultra is so good im not even sure it is worth it.

Just seen the $400.00 price drop on the site, come on g66 lets get the price point down for europe.
Who knows i may even upgrade then but as it stands the standard/ultra is so good im not even sure it is worth it.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. I'm happy with the Ultra. The price drop does make me think about it, so I can be like all the other cool kids. But I don't want to have to re-do all my patches. I think I'll hold out for Axe III.

Yeah, that's how I feel too. I'm happy with the Ultra. The price drop does make me think about it, so I can be like all the other cool kids. But I don't want to have to re-do all my patches. I think I'll hold out for Axe III.
Same here. The thought of recreating every patch from scratch is too much to even think about. Too bad for me. Otherwise, I'd have the II already.

It won't... From what I understand G66 had no coupon for its waiting list. It is already at roughly $2199 plus VAT, etc...

Which isn't that bad given at $2199 is £1409 plus shipping, duty and 20% vat....and an extended warranty than you get in the US. Probably about £100 premium buying from G66. That's all I saved importing through a friend in the US, and if it goes wrong I'll have to ship it back to the States.....if G66 had them in stock I'd have bought from them, I was just impatient and got on the wait list in the US at the same time as G66, the US list was quicker!

I can't see what people are having issue with here.
In the UK I bought my Axe FX 2 from G66 which cost me £1820.00 all in (deliver and taxes etc)..
If I bought from the the US it would have been:

Total customs value: £1455.14 ($2199)
- Duty: £39.29
- VAT: £298.89
Total import duty & taxes due: £338.17
Total landed cost: £1793.3
Plus onto that shipping and extended warranty and I really can't see there being much point in moaning?

As I stated in another thread just yesterday and Cliff commented on in this very thread...

There was no price drop! The $2195 price was with a wait list coupon. The $2595 price was for those who wanted one quickly and did not want to go on the wait list. They paid extra for that convenience. Since the wait list has been exhausted there is no need for the coupons anymore and the price is STILL at the $2195 the vast majority (I.e. the patient people) purchased their units for.

Is it worth it!!!??? YES
Have you seen all the development and major changes it has gone through. At this point the II is just miles ahead of the Ultra if you ask me.

Back
Top Bottom