Can we get a updated release date?

biggness

Power User
I am not at all trying to sound impatient/pushy, just simply to trying to find out a revised time frame for the release. I sold all my amps after purchasing the Ultra, because the Ultra rendered them useless, to me. After the news of the Axe-II, I was one of the first to sell their Ultras. In doing so, that has left me with an emptiness in my heart that Guitarport just isn't sufficient enough to fill. haha I much prefer to give my money to Cliff than any other option out there. Though if it is going to be some time before they are available for purchase, I will seriously have to consider getting something better than Guitarport, to hold me over. Come on, Cliff, help me help you. :D

just simply to trying to find out a revised time frame for the release
polls_cat2_4516_845570_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Last edited:
I am not at all trying to sound impatient/pushy, just simply to trying to find out a revised time frame for the release. I sold all my amps after purchasing the Ultra, because the Ultra rendered them useless, to me. After the news of the Axe-II, I was one of the first to sell their Ultras. In doing so, that has left me with an emptiness in my heart that Guitarport just isn't sufficient enough to fill. haha I much prefer to give my money to Cliff than any other option out there. Though if it is going to be some time before they are available for purchase, I will seriously have to consider getting something better than Guitarport, to hold me over. Come on, Cliff, help me help you. :D

See Axe-Ageddon, definitions #3 and #4.

I've been paying the bills Axe-less -- gigs 8 & 9 coming this week. When your Ultra has even a small influence on your professional reputation...and your mortgage, it kinda sucks. That's why I called it axe-ageddon, the end of all things (non-axeII) and the start of a tonal purgatory which has no defined ending other than "soon".

Yeah I'm nervous, I leave for tour soon and don't have a back up rig since I sold my Ultra to fund the II [why would I, the Ultra does it all reliably ;) ]

So it appears Cliff is trying to keep silent...

We are going to have use a different approach. :twisted

Cliff, reveal yourself, or the current events will escalate...

1236057611w6r79Pl.jpg

i will post horrible sound clips from my boss GX700 until i can get an axe II... YOU HAVE BEING WARNED!

Reactions: jon
Good thing I didn't sell my Axe-FX to fund an Axe-FX II.

If I did I'd have to revert to my old 5th grade setup consisting of:
-161142607089033230.jpg

MT-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom