Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By shredi knight
  • 1 Post By muudrock

Thread: NEED EGNATER M4 modules and ie4 Match! Especially ch3 and 4, EG4,5, SL2x etc..

NEED EGNATER M4 modules and ie4 Match! Especially ch3 and 4, EG4,5, SL2x etc..

I am a Bruce Egnater fan, love that tone... I sold my Egnater ie4 a while back.. Cant afford a M4 when i got a AXE FX-II 2...

Please.. someone here with Egnater M4 that have my presets ready?

anyone? im close with a preset with compressor, driver t808mod in front of Das Metal. but would prefer a tone matched without pedals infront. buzzy..

Not sure how well this youtube clip would work for tone matching (given youtube's quality), but it is a great sounding (imho anyway), mic'ed demo of the SL2x module:

I used to have OCD, but I'm much better now 123.... I used to have OCD, but I'm much better now 123.... I used to have OCD, but I'm much better now 123....

I have an M4, Mod 100 and a slew of modules. I am in process of amp matching the modules thru both the preamp and head into a variety of cabs. Should have TM patches and Cab IRs when I'm done. Will be a little bit before I'm done due to time, but hope to have them soon.
    vAmp likes this.

i have to kiss your feets:-) Tone Match on heavy high gain ... i miss it so much...

i am trying to TMA that sl2x video. :-)

I luv the EG3/4 and COD…Miss my M4 too
    '09 Bogner White 20th Ann Ecstasy
    '86 Mesa Mk III head w/R2
    '12 Mesa Mk V head
    -----Rack-----
    Monster Pro2500
    RJM RG-16 v2
    RJM Mini Amp Switcher (Red)
    L6 G90
    Axe-FX II
    ---------------
    Palmer PGA-04
    Soldano Space Box
    Bogner white 4x12 V30s
    2 Cameron cubes w/EVM 12L BLS 300w

RJM GT Mastermind SP-1 SG

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JLB-Bu...1490281?ref=hl

http://www.facebook.com/pages/JLBAXE...8776520?ref=hl

I know you are looking for the heavier modules... I just started the process of trying to match my Mod50. Here are some recordings of the VX module A/B channels recorded via sine sweeps/chords through the send as well as the slave out. The gain is very low and eq is flat on the module because I wanted to see how it matched in a very neutral position.

There is no tone match. Just the recordings. Perhaps someone will do a tonematch. I tried but it didn't sound right. So, I am chalking it off to user error. Egnater is a great company and the mod series has been my main amp for a few years...

Feedback is welcomed.

Best,

-Chris

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/222297/Mod50VX.zip

[QUOTE=crichm;678152]
    Only the 3 first wav worked. The others had some alarm noise on itunes here. Can you check that out? i will tone match it :-)

Close to my old Bradshaw Egnater Rig

I had Egnater ie4, running thru TC1210 with Haas effect, VHT2502, Mesa Black Shadow cab,
    Here is what im working on:
    I use now a Ibanez JEM90th Ham with Dimarzio D-Activator Bridge, Dual Sound Neck..
    This would sound better with Dimarzio X2n:-)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "Egnater TMA Lover, need heavy metal clips with Dimarzio x2n /D Activator pups"

@fireheart. Sorry. I didn't see your reply. The first 3 wav files were playing. The rest were sine wav sweeps from the tone match template floating around the forum. I am not sure if they will work for a TM. But, I sweeped through the module/amp just in case. As usual, life has gotten in the way of getting back to record the SL and 3/4 modules that I have. But, I'll send you a message when I get it done.

what does it mean sweeped? is it the eq signal sweep of the amp so all the eqs will be adjusted in the tma block? i thought only real sound clips was the thing...s

Where is the Tone Match?