Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree42Likes

Thread: Can we get a updated release date?

HAHA

I'll post sound clips with a Zoom 505!
    Last edited by acbarros; May-23-2011 at 04:24 PM.

I've had to revert back to my Peavey Vypyr 15 practice amp since selling my AXE.... desperately awaiting this release!
    Mesa Mark V head | Mesa 3/4 back 1x12 cab
    2006 EBMM JP6 | 2002 PRS Tremonti SE | Peavey Predator Custom

I got ya all beat...I'll post some clips recorded with the Peavey guitar that had the 5 watt amp in the case with a 4 inch speaker and only "GAIN" and "LEVEL" knobs.

Oh yeah, I didn't sell my Ultra ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by wezx View Post
    I got ya all beat...I'll post some clips recorded with the Peavey guitar that had the 5 watt amp in the case with a 4 inch speaker and only "GAIN" and "LEVEL" knobs.

Oh yeah, I didn't sell my Ultra ;-)
    Since you have still have your Ultra, you can try out this cool trick I just thought of:

Turn Input 1 all the way up, and then insert your Ultra into anus. Make sure it's on too.

Quote Originally Posted by biggness View Post
    Since you have still have your Ultra, you can try out this cool trick I just thought of:

Turn Input 1 all the way up, and then insert your Ultra into anus. Make sure it's on too.
    LMAO!
    Follow my Mindless Meanderings on the TwItIsphere
    http://twitter.com/GuitarDojo

AXE II - MFC 101 - Atomic CLR Wedge = Bliss
    Disclosure: Fractal Audio Beta tester. NDA in effect.

DLM
    The Ultra or his anus?
    Rack: Alesis Powertrip-8 | Sansamp RPM | Axe-Fx II | Behringer EPX2000 Amp
    Cabs: Fender Cabs (Stereo) - Each Side: BXR-410 / BXR-115 / Pyle PAHT6 | Monitors: Behringer B3031A
    Main Basses: Ibanez SR800 & SR805 (2013 Models) | Main Guitar: Schecter C-1 FR (Aldrich Pickups)

C'mon guys, don't get anal now......

Anal stuff? This thread is OUT OF CONTROL!

Wondering watt you guys/girls were going to do after selling yer Axe so quick w/o having an axe 2 available yet....now I know.

Shucks my std sounds good today
    Bunch of Les Pauls, Bunch of Charvels, Fender Strat, Kramer 5150
    Axe-Fx 2 with Adam A7X monitors

Hey, he didn't say "whose" anus...apparently he wants me to stick my Ultra up his anus? ;-)

I have far too many gigs to sell my Ultra without another Fractal product in hand to replace it. Plus, I'm not selling my Ultra when I have the II...I'm keeping it as a backup.
    Last edited by wezx; May-23-2011 at 07:13 PM.
    Walt Wise
    www.cponline.us

Quote Originally Posted by sandmannn69 View Post
    Shucks my std sounds good today
    Yep. mine too.

If I had to sell my Std to get a II, I wouldn't do it until I knew they were available immediately. As it is, I'm going to sell some other gear to make it happen, but I'm still in no hurry. I haven't even come close to tapping the potential of the Std yet.

All I have to say is that you had better keep an eye on the storefront pretty regularly because it will suck to miss out on the first batch.

I have been granted permission to upgrade from the boss lady as a reward for a recent promotion at work. Now the were about 5 instances where I was ready to put the Ultra up on e-Bay to facilitate the move (I still have to pay for it out of my own pocket; it's not that great a gift ). I know that I'll take a loss by waiting. But to me I'd rather wait it out with the Ultra and lose maybe $200-300 for using it a few more months than to be without. I know that the first few batches will be snatched up before I even get wind of it.

I can wait. I just can't wait with nothing else to play through.

Shanky, mama cat's been playing in the bunny pen again. That cat is half rabbit.
    PRS CUSTOM 24, AFX II MFC-101, EB V jr/SP1x2/EP1x1, MATRIX GT1000FX, 2x MATRIX CFR12's 2-DYNAUDIO BM-15A MID FIELD MONITORS, FENDER E.J. STRAT, ZEMATIS REP. wFRALIN PAF's & J PAGE SWITCHING, 79' CARVIN CM-140B, 79' TAYLOR 555 12 STRING, MARTIN D-28, 96' MATCHLESS CHIEFTAIN 2X12, SUHR BADGER 18 HEAD w12" EMINENCE RED FANG, 79' ROLAND JC-77, CORDOVOX LESLIE, MANY NICE PEDALS, Ibanez OD II->MOTU 986HD -> Apple 2xQuad 2.8 -> Logic Pro, AKG-702 cans
    RED PLATES CDS 2 Combo

I hope you realize you all sound clinically insane, CLIFF AND LIAM - HURRY UP, THEY WON'T LAST MUCH LONGER.

Quote Originally Posted by shasha View Post
    All I have to say is that you had better keep an eye on the storefront pretty regularly because it will suck to miss out on the first batch.
    Oh yes, I've got that one covered. Auto-refresh every 2 minutes.
    Axe-FX II, MFC-101, Mission EP-1 (x2), QSC K12(x2)
    Music Man BFR JP7, Music Man JP7, Music Man Reflex GameChanger, PRS Torero
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________
    www.concealcincinnati.com

2 days with no axe at all... feals like 2 years.... barely holding out... getting closer to my last breath....i need an axe II transfusion stat.

Each Axe-less breath I take, brings me closer to my last...

packing up ultra tomorrow to ship to its new home.... :-(

have mercy Cliff...

;-)

bkrumme - what page are you set to "auto refresh every two minutes" - Where is the announcement expected to take place?

I assume that it will suddenly be on the screen at the yahoo store site? Has anyone officially stated where to announcement that orders are being accepted will be shown here on the site?
    PRS CUSTOM 24, AFX II MFC-101, EB V jr/SP1x2/EP1x1, MATRIX GT1000FX, 2x MATRIX CFR12's 2-DYNAUDIO BM-15A MID FIELD MONITORS, FENDER E.J. STRAT, ZEMATIS REP. wFRALIN PAF's & J PAGE SWITCHING, 79' CARVIN CM-140B, 79' TAYLOR 555 12 STRING, MARTIN D-28, 96' MATCHLESS CHIEFTAIN 2X12, SUHR BADGER 18 HEAD w12" EMINENCE RED FANG, 79' ROLAND JC-77, CORDOVOX LESLIE, MANY NICE PEDALS, Ibanez OD II->MOTU 986HD -> Apple 2xQuad 2.8 -> Logic Pro, AKG-702 cans
    RED PLATES CDS 2 Combo

I'd like to hope Fractal isn't going the way of Apogee and how they've dealt with the 'release' of the Duet 2 interface (website saying it'll be available in April, yet here were are on the brink of June and still no product).

I think the level of hype for the Axe-FX 2 has been MORE than adequately obtained, I don't see how a quick update on when it will be available could hurt. Besides, once that sweet, sweet piece of magical gear is in all of our hands and all the talented people on this forum are spewing out impressive sound clips and videos at a staggering rate, Cliff will have to triple his next "very large order"!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast